In New York, they have begun a protest on Wall Street against economic powers. They are identified with Spaniards outraged, Egyptians and Greeks. Its intention is to deal with the financial center of EE UU for months. During the Saturday protests occurred in different cities around the world, including several Spanish as Madrid and Barcelona. Occupy Web Wall Street. Hundreds of demonstrators gathered in lower Manhattan to occupy the streets of the financial center of Wall Street for months, inspired by the protests of the Arab spring and the outraged in Spain. Around noon on Saturday in New York (16: 00 GMT), dozens of people began to concentrate on the Park Bowling Green of New York, where is located the famous sculpture of the bull rammed it has become Wall Street icon.
It was the culmination of a series of similar demonstrations that have taken place throughout the day on Saturday in cities around the world, including several Spanish as Madrid and Barcelona. Places like Berlin, Tel Aviv, Athens also experienced days with protests of the same sign. The goal: send a message to markets citizen. We are people, not indexes stock, we have taken the bag, IMF, let us live, dictatorship of the markets or anyone had voted them. Stop harassing and manipulate our democracy, were some of the slogans that have been repeated in cities across the world this Saturday. Occupy Wall Street months with the motto takes the bull by the horns in his pamphlets, the organizers of the movement Occupy Wall Street sought to attract 20,000 people that takes a camp with beds, kitchens, and peaceful barricades to deal with Wall Street for a few months, according to the statement of objectives in its web page. As our brothers and sisters in Egypt, Greece, Spain and Iceland, we plan to use the revolutionary tactics of massive occupation of the Arab spring to restore democracy in the United States, show organizers, alluding to various social movements that have occurred in these countries. The campaign, initiated by anonymous activists and supported by the Canadian magazine non-profit Adbuster, joined in July the anarchist group Anonymous, known for its computer pirates, who offered to broadcast the event live on the internet.
The basis of the protest, according to organizers, is a reaction to the benefits guaranteed to persons who accumulate greater wealth in the country, and that however are exempt from the payment of taxes. What we have in common is that we are 99 per cent of people who will not tolerate greed more and corruption of the other 1 percent, reads the statement of intent. The New York Police Department, which closed to traffic the main streets of the financial district, not offered in principle official attendance figures, although several media spoke of hundreds (even thousands) of people. On the social network Twitter, the label #occupywallstreet, converted into one of the most popular of the day from the morning, was replaced hours later by #takewallstreet, once the organizers of the campaign to denounce the first lock. The majority of attendees, according to the official website, were young, very skilled and poorly paid, do not believe in violence and are interested in returning the United States into the hands of individual citizens. The group plans to organize similar concentrations in other parts of the country, the first on 6 October in Washington. Source of the news: New York leads a new global movement of the outraged: dealing with bags